This recipe is still under construction – cook at your own risk or tell me how to fix it!)
- 1 lb meat cut into 1 inch cubes (beef chuck or round, chicken, turkey, pork)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 15-oz can chili beans, undrained
- 1 15-oz can chopped tomatoes w/ green chilies
- 1 cup chopped onion (red, white or yellow)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 cloves minced garlic
Put meat cubes in crock pot. Add chili powder, cumin and salt. Stir to coat meat well.
Add chopped onion, minced garlic, tomatoes, salsa and beans. Mix well.
Set slow cooker to low and cook for 6 hours.
For added heat, stir in hot pepper sauce. Ladle into bowls, top with grated cheese or corn chips and enjoy!